PS-IMS Conversion Kit for Zeiss Compact Primes CP1 lenses
Item number 31790
The series 1 of Zeiss Compact Prime lenses were not compatible with the Zeiss IMS Mount for the CP.2 - till today.
P+S Technik modifies the lens-block of the Zeiss CP.1.Doing so, allows the use of P+S TECHNIK IMS lens mount system.The lens has to be re-worked at P+S TECHNIK. Afterwards you can change your PL-Mount to an IMS Canon EF-Mount, an IMS Sony E-Mount or an IMS MFT Mount and back. Your original PL-Mount can be used as well.
All mounts can be professionally shimmed e.g. with collimator.
How does this work?
- Order the PS-IMS Conversion Kit for your Zeiss Compact Prime CP.1 lens and a new lens cone fitting the focal length
- Ship your Zeiss CP.1 to us
- Let P+S TECHNIK re-work your lens to the new system
- After the conversion you can choose your new exchange mount in our online shop (Accessoires)
- Ready to go! With your new Interchangeable Mount System for your Zeiss CP.1
Order all in one package and feel happy with your new opportunities.
You get : EF-Mount for Zeiss CP.1 | E-Mount for Zeiss CP.1 | MFT- Mount for Zeiss CP.1 | IMS interchangeable lens mount system for Zeiss CP.1