The series 1 of Zeiss Compact Prime lenses were not compatible with the Zeiss IMS Mount for the CP.2 - till today.
P+S Technik modifies the lens-block of the Zeiss CP.1.Doing so, allows the use of P+S TECHNIK IMS lens mount system.The lens has to be re-worked at P+S TECHNIK. Afterwards you can change your PL-Mount to an IMS Canon EF-Mount, an IMS Sony E-Mount or an IMS MFT Mount and back. Your original PL-Mount can be used as well.
All mounts can be professionally shimmed e.g. with collimator.
How does this work?
- Order the PS-IMS Conversion Kit for your Zeiss Compact Prime CP.1 lens and a new lens cone fitting the focal length
- Ship your Zeiss CP.1 to us
- Let P+S TECHNIK re-work your lens to the new system
- After the conversion you can choose your new exchange mount in our online shop (Accessoires)
- Ready to go! With your new Interchangeable Mount System for your Zeiss CP.1
Order all in one package and feel happy with your new opportunities.
You get : EF-Mount for Zeiss CP.1 | E-Mount for Zeiss CP.1 | MFT- Mount for Zeiss CP.1 | IMS interchangeable lens mount system for Zeiss CP.1
All PS-IMS 2.0 are pre-collimated in the factory to zero position for the flange focal distance of the lens mount. Shims for individual adjustment are additionally available.
Interchange Mount System IMS
The P+S TECHNIK Interchangeable Mount System (IMS) consists of an intermediate positive lock mount on camera side and various lens mount adapters. P+S TECHNIK also offers the intermediate mount on camera side as an open standard.
The IMS interface intermediate mount on camera side is available to camera manufacturer's for integration of the IMS Interchangeable Mount System intp their camera design.
|Weight (in gram)||250|