- The professional solution to mount PRIME CIRCLE XE and EF Lenses on high-end digital cameras.
- XE - EF Pro E-Mount with innovative positive locking for precise and tight lens mounting.
- Accurate follow focus precision like PL Mount used in the film industry with EF Mount lenses.
- XE System Controller with programmable aperture ramping features.
- Focus check function (full aperture) and istant working aperture recall.
- Remote Module for wireless operations up to 150 meters.
- Total control of the aperture from the d.o.p.’s control monitor.
- Mirroring communication between Base Module and Remote Module.
- K-Link protocol for future-proof applications.
- High-end german manufacturing of the innovative EF Pro Mount by P+S Technik.
- EF Mount to Arri Alexa, Sony FZ, IMS System, MFT.
PrimeCircle XE System
The Prime Circle XE System is the first lenses/controllers/adapter mounts integration between (HDSLR) still photo cameras and cine/video cameras able to be used in photo mode (full automatic aperture) and cine/video mode (stopped down aperture), and lenses aperture can be controlled wirelessly directly from the d.o.p. chair in front of the control monitor.
Modern EF Mount cameras can control directly the Prime Circle XE lenses aperture, or with the wireless XE Controller it’s possible to control image exposure far away from the camera.
The XE System intelligent mount (adapter) offers the option to reach the same freedom with Sony FZ, Red, Panasonic, Blackmagic, Arri Alexa, MFT or other cameras.
The XE Controller is dedicated to XE System intelligent mounts, offering a wide production choice across several cameras mounts.
The XE Controller has an integrated rechargeable battery for up to 18 hours of continuos shooting, and offers LiveView On/Off, Focus function recalling wide open aperture for precise focus check, also aperture programming/ramping is available.
The O-Led display can be checked in total sunlight or in total darkness! The XE Controllers are really compact (pocket size) and heavy-duty for rough abuse on movie productions. The XE System Controllers features the exlcusive K-Link protocol for future applications of “intelligent” accessories under development right now!
PrimeCircle XE prime lenses
The Prime Circle XE lenses are a complete range of innovative prime lenses with electronic aperture, available in 10 different focals from 15mm to 135mm with a macro 50 and macro 100mm.
The Prime Circle XE lenses are world class optics (Carl Zeiss) in a high-end shape and cine-style ergonomics with dedicated XE and XE-Z wireless controllers and a EF/FZ intelligent mount (worldwide premiere at Cine Gear Expo 2013).
Large focus scales (cine-style focus classic direction) on both sides of lens barrel for precise focus-pullers work, and 95mm front mount across all the lenses sizes. The optics are engineered by the most prestigious optical manufacturer in the world.
Based on the popular EF Mount the Prime Circle XE can be mounted on every EF Mount camera, or several different cameras with FZ Mount or micro 4/3 (available shortly) with the XE System intelligent mounts.
ARRI Alexa interface
Prof. Canon EF Mount
- XE-EF/FZ Pro E-Mount for Sony F3/F5/F55 cameras
- XE-BM Controller base modul wire controller Kabelsteuerung (receiver)
- XE controller cable Lemo 6pin cable 30cm
- transport case