- Compatible with standard lens accessories
- Compact and lightweight design
- Inside focusing
- Standard 0.8 gear module on iris- and focus rings
- 100 mm front diameter
- Frontadapter 100mm to 110mm diameter can be ordered
- Two scales, readable from both sides
- Close Focus
- Cam gear for controlling the focus ring
- Hard end stops protecting focus and iris mechanics
Available in feet as well
Angénieux was established in 1935 by Pierre Angénieux.
Complex lenses for film productions being one of its core products.
Angénieux is well-known for its zoom lenses. Prime lenses were also built during the 60’s and 70’s.
In 1964, the first detailed pictures of the moon were taken by an American Ranger-probe using an Angénieux lens.
Angénieux lenses were also used to capture the first steps on the moon during the first manned moon landing in 1969.
P+S Technik has rebuilt these prime lenses into a new, very compact housing. These lenses go well together with those from Kinoptik.
|Weight (in gram)||500|
ANGENIEUX lens (provided by customer)
Front protecting cap
PL-Mount protecting cap