- Compatible with standard lens accessories
- Compact and lightweight design
- Inside focusing
- Standard 0.8 gear module on iris- and focus rings
- 100 mm front diameter
- Two scales, readable from both sides
- Close Focus
- Cam gear for controlling the focus ring
- Hard end stops protecting focus and iris mechanics
The French lens manufacturer Kinoptik started designing and building cine lenses in 1932. From 1944 till into the Sixties Kinoptik designed various cine lenses and was strongly anchored in the French market.
P+S Technik developed a very compact new housing for the Kinoptik 35mm format cine lenses.
|Weight (in gram)||520|
KINOPTIK lens (provided by customer)
Front protecting cap
PL-Mount protecting cap