- Compatible with standard lens accessories
- Compact and lightweight design
- Standard 0.8 gear module on iris and focus rings
- Two scales, readable from both camera sides
- Whole stops marked
- Close Focus
- Cam gear for controling the focus ring
- Hard end stops protecting focus and iris mechanics
Available in meter or feet.
Panchro lenses of the series I/II/III are famous for their excellent image quality.
Rehoused by P+S Technik these lenses can be re-used at every modern film set.
The new housing is very compact, thus suited for modern, small cameras and accessory trends.
With the new housing your lens gets two scales so that means the focus and iris settings can be read from both camera sides. Optional: meter or feet scales. Focus and iris are fitted with 0,8 gears rings compatible with modern focus control systems.
25/32/35/40/50/75 and 100mm lenses are equipped with an integrated macro range (close focus). For the 50 and 75mm lenses we offer an accessory which allows to the activation and deactivation of the macro range (macro limiter # 30270).
|Weight (in gram)||1350|
Cooke Panchro lens (supplied by the customer)
PL-Mount rear cap