- Two different modesl for Canon 5D mark 2 and Mark 3
- Saves the Âexpensive to repairÂ mini USB port on your 5D cameras
- Full-Size USB output allows you to use stronger standard cables
- Standard size USB plugs locks securely in the socket Â no signal loose!
- 90° REAR output for btter production layout set-up
- Gold plated contacts
- Rock solid ultra-thin base clamp, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support in the market
- DonÂt need longer camera screws to be mounted
- Ready in a few seconds
- Survival spare parts kit available
- Reliable long-lasting product!
Saves your fragile HDMI / USB socket of your HDSLR camera! No more signal loss, avoid consuming repairs of camera port damages.
Lockport port protection for small digital cameras
The LockPort is a product developed to help avoid damaging your cameras mini/micro HDMI (or USB) camera port. The LockPort protects definitely the fragile output on your camera from tough production abuse with a rock solid universal clamp and a smart mini/micro to full-size HDMI / USB adapter.
The LockPort camera plate is designed to fit easily every head, base plate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws already there. Ready in 10 seconds!
The LockPort safely secures a 90° HDMI (or USB) adapter, protecting forever the "expensive to repair" small fragile port on your expensive camera. The adapter has gold plated contacts and the full-size female output allows you to use stronger standard HDMI (or USB) cables, you can purchase everywhere! Standard size plugs locks securely in the socket - no signal loose, and if somebody walks over your cable, the plug still can pop-out saving your camera from falling on the ground.
The LockPort adapters are available in HDMI editions and new DUAL HDMI/USB editions for selected camera models. Also available as a kit or sold separately to upgrade the kits or as spare parts!
Adapter toUSB A (large)
- base plate
- USB adapter
- hex tools