- Designed on request of many Zacutoâs Z-Pro Finder users
- Works with both 5D and 7D cameras with the Z-Pro Finder
- Saves the âexpensive to repairâ mini HDMI port on your 5D and 7D camera
- Full-Size HDMI output allows you to use stronger standard cables
- Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket â no signal loose!
- 90° FRONT or REAR output editions
- No loose of video signal anymore! The full-size HDMI output has stronger locking capabilites
- Gold plated contacts
- Rock solid UNIVERSAL Z ultra-low base clamp, can work on every Zacutoâs plate out there
- Better cable layout on your rig set-up
- No longer camera screws, use all the camera screws already out there
- Ready in a few seconds
- Instant reverse output direction set-up
Lockport port protection for small digital cameras
The LockPort is a product developed to help avoid damaging your cameras mini/micro HDMI (or USB) camera port. The LockPort protects definitely the fragile output on your camera from tough production abuse with a rock solid universal clamp and a smart mini/micro to full-size HDMI / USB adapter.
The LockPort camera plate is designed to fit easily every head, base plate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws already there. Ready in 10 seconds!
The LockPort safely secures a 90° HDMI (or USB) adapter, protecting forever the "expensive to repair" small fragile port on your expensive camera. The adapter has gold plated contacts and the full-size female output allows you to use stronger standard HDMI (or USB) cables, you can purchase everywhere! Standard size plugs locks securely in the socket - no signal loose, and if somebody walks over your cable, the plug still can pop-out saving your camera from falling on the ground.
The LockPort adapters are available in HDMI editions and new DUAL HDMI/USB editions for selected camera models. Also available as a kit or sold separately to upgrade the kits or as spare parts!
Adapter toHDMI A (large)
- base plate
- HDMI adapter
- hex tools