- Incredible lightweight, only 51 grams (1.79 oz.) with Twin-Baseplate
- Innovative Asymmetrical Cage Design
- Right hand grabbing and camera control with original camera ergonomics
- Rock solid accessories mounting with n° 28 1/4" and n°3 3/8" threaded holes for acessory mounting
- Standard Twin-Baseplate offering several mounting …
- Modular Production System concept, many innovative…
- CNC machined from billet aluminum, black velvet ha…
- LockPort integrated micro to full-size HDMI adapte…
- Improved camera mounting with better center balance
- MetaPlate for serious Metabones locking (no bayonet play and heavy duty mounting)
- IMS Plate for P+S Technik Positive-Lock Mounts for…
- Lumix MFT-Mount to PL Mount, Canon EF and Nikon F …
- Sony E-Mount to PL Mount, Canon EF and Nikon F wit…
- Top Grip Handle for low-mode shooting. A 15mm rod can be used inside the handle
- Lumix GH4 Swivel edition for free LCD movements
- Delivered in a wooden box with branded logo
- Made in Italy with "passion"
Birdcage GH4 Kit with Twin Baseplate, Top Grip Handle and integrated LockPort HDMI-Adapter.
Mount-Adapters not included
The feathery Birdcage
The BirdCage is an innovative cage design for the latest mirrorless Lumix GH4 and Sony A7 Series cameras with the incredible weight of 51 grams (1.79 oz.).
BirdCage features exclusive LockCircle “Asymmetrical Cage Design” for right hand grabbing and camera control with original camera ergonomics.
A "feather-light cage like a camera glove" was the main concept in the creative and engineering process, because now powerful cameras with 4K features are incredibly small and lightweight, and most cages on the market have more weight than the camera itself!
Designed for comfortable grip and action, with all the production accessories mounted on the the left side of the camera. The BirdCage is at the center of what we call Modular Production System.
BirdCage integrates the popular LockPort (micro to full-size HDMI port saver), and a system of plates for different set-up's and Positive-Lock Mounts (EF and F Mount lenses don’t rotate when mounting, but just the internal mounting bayonet) for precise follow-focus work without annoying lens play on the bayonet mounts.
The "monolithic" mount concept is also available for the popular MetaBones mount adapters adding "rock-solid" tough mounting with the BirdCage MetaPlate.
Camera mounting has totally improved with several double sized threads and also camera balancing improved a lot.
Additionally for the Lumix GH4, a special BirdCage GH4 Swivel is also available for total action of the camera LCD.
|Weight (in gram)||145|
Top Grip Handle
LockPort Adapter micro to HDMI