- Innovative Asymmetrical Cage Design
- Right hand camera grabbing and control with original camera ergonomic feeling
- rock-solid accessories mounting with 114 threads 1/4" and 4 threads 3/8"
- Top Grip handle with 23 threads 1/4" and 16 threads 3/8", a 15mm rod can be used inside the Top Handle for accessories
- LockPort Flex integrated micro to full-size HDMI adapter
- Meta Block (adjustable) mount for serious Metabones locking to the Baseplate (no bayonet play and heavy-duty mounting)
- IMS Block (adjustable) mount for P+S Technik Positive-Lock Mounts for cinema style shooting and superior follow focus work
- Sony E-Mount to PL-Mount, Canon EF-Mount and Nikon F-Mount with exclusive PLS Positive-Locking System (no lens bayonet play)
The new BirdCage PRO is an innovative professional cage designed to fit like a glove around the latest mirrorless Sony A7RII and A7SII cameras featuring the exclusive LockCircle.
Designed for comfortable grip and action, leaving on the left side of the camera all the production tools and accessories mounting: a still and film camera without the limitations of other cages.
The BirdCage PRO has the classic LockCircle Twin Baseplate System based on a Ultra-Thin Baseplate and a T-Riser Baseplate, designed to fit several low-mode mounting solutions like drones, gimbals, skaters, camera-car mount.
The BirdCage PRO integrates the new LockPort Flex, and a system of mounting plates and Positive-Lock Mounts for universal cine-style lens mounting offering precise professional follow-focus work.
The innovative LockPort Flex protects definitely the fragile micro-HDMI output on your Sony A7RII and Sony A7SII from tough production abuse.
The LockPort Flex System design introduces new concepts to the original LockPort project adding the freedom to benefit the full-size HDMI output in every direction /position on the BirdCage (cables with drones and gimbals needs special care when setting up to avoid undesired camera movements).
The Lockport Flex has three different length cables in kit to reach several output positions and directions.
The BirdCage PRO baseplate has a mounting “receiver”for the Meta Block (adjustable), designed for a Metabones “state of the art” mounting/locking, and a IMS-Block for high grade professional Positive-Lock Mounts (PL, Canon EF, Nikon F, Panavision, Leica and M).
Vertical mount of the camera is available and compatible with the LockPort Flex System, and all along the Focal-Plane there are several threads for the (AC) tape measurement hook mounting.
The baseplate has two camera mounting threads (1/4“ and 3/8” with 1/4“ adapter) for heavy-duty safety mounting.
|Weight (in gram)||250|