- designed and manufactured by experienced cinematographers!
- Base Module with integrated wireless receiver works wire up to 50 ft
- controls focus by use of lens auto-focus motor
- proprietary algorithm for controlling focus in three speeds
- ergonomic design, high end precision CNC machined from billet aluminum
- multicolor led for different functions
- 12 bottons for multiple functions (stainless steel military specs)
- focus knob works on big sealed bearing for extreme smooth operation
- focusing can be also controlled by bottons
- saves and return to focus marking points*
- reversible knob direction to match 3rd party lenses
- video or photo priority selectable
- open protocol between units, ready for external control and accessories
- back-up survival battery pack for long day shooting
- functions of the Base Module can be disabled
- works with HDMI output for external monitor or electronic viewfinder
- serial digital data transmission, with encrypted channel, at 868.3 Mhz
- software upgrade online (downloadable)
- integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack (8hrs work)
- survival battery pack accessory
- multi channel selection, multicamera control
- K-Link Lemo output for new esclusive accessories
- built from billet CNC machined aluminum for heavy-duty abuse
- gun-metal surface finish
K-CIRCLE Base modul KBM Wire controller (wireless receiver) for Canon EOS Cameras incl. control cable Lemo/Mini-USB, 3ft (90cm) (#28950)
K-Circle remote control for Canon EOS cameras
The Prime Circle XE System is the first lenses/controllers/adapter mounts integration between (HDSLR) still photo cameras and cine/video cameras able to be used in photo mode (full automatic aperture) and cine/video mode (stopped down aperture), and lenses aperture can be controlled wirelessly directly from the d.o.p. chair in front of the control monitor.
Modern EF Mount cameras can control directly the Prime Circle XE lenses aperture, or with the wireless XE Controller it’s possible to control image exposure far away from the camera.
The XE System intelligent mount (adapter) offers the option to reach the same freedom with Sony FZ, Red, Panasonic, Blackmagic, Arri Alexa, MFT or other cameras.
The XE Controller is dedicated to XE System intelligent mounts, offering a wide production choice across several cameras mounts.
The XE Controller has an integrated rechargeable battery for up to 18 hours of continuos shooting, and offers LiveView On/Off, Focus function recalling wide open aperture for precise focus check, also aperture programming/ramping is available.
The O-Led display can be checked in total sunlight or in total darkness! The XE Controllers are really compact (pocket size) and heavy-duty for rough abuse on movie productions. The XE System Controllers features the exlcusive K-Link protocol for future applications of “intelligent” accessories under development right now!
Canon 5D Mk 2
Canon 5D Mk 3
|Weight (in gram)||2200|
- K-CIRCLE base module KBM wire controller (receiver)
- XE-EOS cable Lemo/Mini-USB, 90cm (#28950)