P+S Technik proudly announce that the rehousing of the well-know KINOPTIK lenses.
The French lens manufacturer Kinoptik started designing and building cine lenses in 1932. From 1944 till the Sixties Kinoptik designed various cine lenses and was strongly anchored in the French market.
PS-rehoused Kinoptiklenses available worldwide to rent at:
||Hand Held Films
|Kinoptik lenses with a very individual vintage look in a new, compact housing by P+S Technik.
Key features of the Kinoptik rehousing:
- Cam driven focus mechanics
- Internal focussing, no barrel movement
- Compatible with electronic lens control systems
- Focus and aperture gear ring mod. 0,8
- Hard stops protect iris and focus mechanics
- Focus rings available with meter or feet markings
- Front lens diameter 100mm/110mm
View all Kinoptik items online